Friday 21 August 2009

All the best intentions

Hi All (well, no actual follows yet, but I can hope),

I had all the best intentions of kick-starting my blog today with a how-to on the perfect foundation application technique, until the camera I was using went caput on me whilst downloading the snaps.

I will make a promise to you, dear non-existant reader, that this will be posted Monday as rather excitedly I have to get ready for the Miss Earth UK final which is being held on Saturday in Leamington Spa.

My hair tongs and make up brushes are at the ready. Will post pics of this also.

So, I will leave this little post in the vain hope that maybe someone will be interested to read, follow and await said pictures and tutorials, but until then I will say adieu with a little beauty tip for the weekend.

I suffer terribly from frizzy hair when going out at night, and if you have spent ages styling it it is such a pain for all that effort to go to waste.

Carry one of those small pots of Vaseline with you to sooth chapped lips, then take a smaller blob, run it thinly over your fingers then lightly run them over the surface of your hair to tame frizz, flyaways and seal split ends temporarily.

Vaseline - such a classic!

Can anyone think of anything else it is good for (keep it clean ;op)

Have a great weekend! x